Photoluminescent Material, Glow in the dark Film
This PET photoluminescent film uses PET materials that appear milky during the daylight, but glows yellow-green at night. They absorb light in order to illuminate at night, and will absorb both natural sunlight and other lights in order to illuminate dark areas.
This photoluminescent film is processed using aluminate materials activated by high quality rare earth elements with a specific degree of brine and detergent resistance, making it a washable material. We offer 4 illumination lengths for customers to choose from: 4-6 hours, 6-8 hours, 8-10 hours or 10-12 hours. This film is non-toxic, harmless, and recyclable.
|Glowing time ||Brightness ||Size ||Indoor lifetime ||Outdoor lifetime |
|4-6h ||120mcd/m2 ||1.24×45.7m ||10 Years ||7 Years |
|6-8h ||170mcd/m2 ||1.24×45.7m ||10 Years ||7 Years |
|8-10h ||220mcd/m2 ||1.24×45.7m ||10 Years ||7 Years |
|10-12h ||280mcd/m2 ||1.24×45.7m ||10 Years ||7 Years |
- Our PET luminescent films feature an outstanding heat and cold resistance, and are applicable to any environment temperature ranging from -20℃ to 50℃.
- We adjust the amount of the luminous powder for different light storage amounts and luminance periods.
- We own and operate a number of advanced slitting machines to cut materials to customer required sizes, including 62cm×45.7m, 50cm×45.7m, 30cm×45.7m and so on.
- Photoluminescent films can be cut into different shapes and be directly attached to various objects like a phone or a switch, for both decoration and instructions.
- The glow film used as an area marking can be easily attached according to actual usage needs.
- CAIYUAN’s photoluminescent material should be stored in a ventilated, dry, shady warehouse, whose temperature is 15-30℃ and relative humidity is 40-60%.